Posts tagged Ores
Provides key data and concise analyses, presents a comparative analysis on the development of iron ores mining industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map. The report also includes a list of top 100 enterprises in the sector and the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in this industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types. Furthermore, this is the first report to adopt ISIC (International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities) in classification of Chinese enterprises, corresponding to the reading habit of international readers, and it is also very helpful for readers to make a comparison on the development condition and investment potential of iron ores mining industry in China with that in other countries.
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of iron ores mining industry, providing an important reference for investors’ selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
- To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the iron ores mining industry;
- To figure out the hot regions in China for iron ores mining industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
- To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of iron ores mining industry across China in the past 3 years;
- To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
- Based on adoption of the global uniform industry classification standard – ISIC, the report enables you to make a direct comparison of China iron ores mining industry with parallel industry in other countries;
- Present you with a list of top 100 enterprises inside the industry in terms of the sales revenue
For more information please visit: